Getting Your Child On An Effective Treatment Program.
What is the first step?
The first step for our parents is to read the book “What To Do About Your Brain-Injured Child.”
After reading the read the book…
Get started. Parents start a simple home treatment program based upon what they have learned from reading the book. The next step is to enroll in the “What To Do About Your Brain-Injured Child” Course.
What can I expect when I attend the course?
In five days parents’ understanding will be transformed and their options for their child will be multiplied. They will have:
• A functional neurological evaluation of their child.
• Their child’s rate of growth compared to average.
• The areas of the brain that must be addressed.
• The initial physical program
• The initial intellectual program
• The initial physiological program
• The Course Notebook with information to keep the program moving forward for 6-12 months.